Courses offered through Envision Innovative Solutions, partnered with PECB. Locations of training currently include New Jersey, Maryland and Florida. The list below is up to date as of February 1, 2019. Prices available on demand.
For the latest schedule of classes or more information, please contact us at 732-722-7435.
Featured Training Courses
ISO 13485 – Medical Devices Quality Management System (QMS)
ISO 13485 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of Medical Devices Quality Management System (MDQMS). By attending the ISO 13485 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of a Medical Devices Quality Management System (MDQMS) and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
ISO 21500 – A QMS for Project Management
ISO 21500 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of Project Management. By attending the ISO 21500 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of Project Management and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
ISO/IEC 27001 – Requirements for Information Security Management
ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction training course enables you to become familiar with the basic concepts of an Information Security Management System (ISMS). By attending the ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction training course, you will understand the importance of ISMS and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
ISO/IEC 27005 – Guidelines for Information Security Risk Management
ISO/IEC 27005 training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of Information Security Risk Management by using the standard ISO/IEC 27005 as a reference framework. By attending the ISO/IEC 27005 Introduction training course, you will understand the importance of Information Security Risk Management and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
ISO/IEC 27032 – Defines Data Information Protection
ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise and competence needed to support an organization in implementing and managing a Cybersecurity program based on ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework. During this training course, you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of Cybersecurity, the relationship between Cybersecurity and other types of IT security, and stakeholders’ role in Cybersecurity.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Cybersecurity, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager” credential. By holding a Lead Cybersecurity Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing Cybersecurity.
ISO 9001 – A QMS to Ensure Continual Improvement
ISO 9001 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of a Quality Management System (QMS).
By attending the ISO 9001 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of a Quality Management System and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
PENETRATION TESTING – Assesses IT Infrastructure Security
Lead Pen Test Professional training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to lead a professional penetration test by using a mix of practical techniques and management skills.
This course is designed by industry experts with in-depth experience in the Penetration Testing field. Unlike other trainings, this training course is focused specifically on the knowledge and skills needed by professionals looking to lead or take part in a penetration test. It drills down into the latest technical knowledge, tools and techniques in key areas including infrastructure, Web Application security, Mobile security and Social Engineering. In addition, this course concentrates on how to practically apply what is learned on current day-to-day penetration testing and does not expand on unrelated, dated or unnecessary theoretical concepts.
Along with the in-depth hands-on practical skills, this training course equips you with the management skills you need to lead a penetration test, taking into account business risks and key business issues. The individuals who complete the course have the right blend of the real business and technical competencies needed to be a respected, understood and professional penetration tester. On the last day of the training course, you will get to use the skills learned in a comprehensive capture and flag penetration testing exercises.
Six Sigma – A QMS to Optimize Business Processes
Six Sigma training enables you to learn about the fundamental principles of Six Sigma. During this training course, you will be able to understand the main problem-solving tools and techniques, and the DMAIC process.
Full List of Available Training Courses
- ISO/IEC 27001- Information Security
- ISO/IEC 27032- Cyber Security
- ISO/IEC 27002- Training Courses & Certification
- ISO/IEC 27034- Application Security
- ISO/IEC 27005- Information Security Risk Management
- ISO/IEC 27035- Incident Management Training Courses & Certification
- Risk Assessment Methods
- SCADA Security Manager
- Penetration Testing
- ISO 27799- Information Security Management
- Computer Forensics
- Cybersecurity Audit Trainings
- Secure Application Developer Trainings
- Communications Security
- Digitization and Elevation Archiving
- Human Resources Security
- Ethical Hacking Training Courses & Certification
CONTINUITY, RESILIENCE AND RECOVERY
- ISO 22301- Business Continuity Management System
- ISO 28000- Supply Chain Security Management System
- Disaster Recovery
- ISO 22320- Emergency Management
- ISO 22316- Organizational Resilience
- ISO 22317- Business Impact Analysis
GOVERNANCE, RISK MANAGEMENT, AND COMPLIANCE
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- ISO 31000- Risk Management Training Courses & Certification
- ISO 37001- Anti Bribery Training Courses & Certification
- ISO/IEC 29100- Lead Privacy Implementer
- ISO 19600- Compliance Management Trainings
- ISO 9001-Quality Management
- ISO 20700- Guidelines for Management Consultancy Services
- ISO 13485- Medical Devices Quality Management System
- IATF 16949 Training Courses & Certification
- ISO/IEC 17025- Laboratory Management System
- ISO/TS 29001- Oil and Gas
- Six Sigma
- ISO 13053- Six Sigma
- ISO 21500- Project Management
- ISO 39001- Road Traffic Safety Management
- ISO 21001- Educational Organizations Management
- ISO 30301- Management System for Records
- AS9100- Aerospace Quality Management System Trainings
- ISO 22222- Personal Financial Planning Trainings
- Root Cause Analysis Trainings
- TL 9000 Supply Chain and Telecommunications Quality Management
- Quality Assurance and Control Plan Trainings
- ISO 10377- Consumer Product Safety Trainings
- Customer Satisfaction Trainings
IT GOVERNANCE & SERVICE MANAGEMENT
- ISO/IEC 20000 Training Courses & Certication
- ISO/IEC 38500- IT Governance
- ISO 55001- Asset Management
- Business and Supplier Relationship Management
- Certified Financial Manager for IT Services
HEALTH, SAFETY, SUSTAINABILITY
- ISO 20121- Event Sustainabolity Management System
- ISO 14001 Training Courses & Certification
- ISO 22000- Food Safety Management System
- ISO 26000- Social Responsivity
- ISO 45001 Training Courses & Certification
- OHSAS 18001- Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 18788- Security Operations Management System
- ISO 50001- Energy Management System
- Accident Investigation Trainings
- Environmental Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- ISO 14015- Environmental Assessment of Sites and Organizations (EASO)
- Pandemic Planning
- ISO 14063- Environmental Communication
- ISO 14062- Sustainable Product and Design
- ISO 14051- Material Flow Cost Accounting
- Environmental Risk Assessment Training
- ISO 14031- Environmental Performance Evaluation Trainings
- Hazard Identification and OH&S Risk Assessment Trainings
- ISO 14044- Environmental Lifecycle Assessment
If you are interested in pursuing any of the above training courses please send us a message below!