Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27005 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to manage Information Security Risks as specified in ISO/IEC 27005. During this training course, you will be able to understand the concepts and models of Information Security Risk Management.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Foundation” credential. A Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, processes and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Information Security Risk Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Risk Management
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Information Security Risk Management
- Understand the concepts of Information Security Risk Management in accordance with ISO/IEC 27005
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27005 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for Information Security Risk Management
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to fundamental concepts of Risk Management related to Information Security by using ISO/IEC 27005
Day 2: Information Security Risk Management approaches and Certification Exam
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free