Why should you attend?
During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Information Security Management Systems to secure the organization`s sensitive information and improve the overall performance and effectiveness.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Information Security Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO/IEC 27001 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Information Security Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Information Security Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISMS requirements
- ISMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001,
ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ISMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Information Security Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an ISMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 and initiation of an ISMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of an ISMS
Day 3: Implementation of an ISMS
Day 4: ISMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Domain 2: Information Security Management System controls and best practices based on ISO/IEC 27002
Domain 3: Planning an ISMS implementation based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 4: Implementing an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 7: Preparing for an ISMS certification audit
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free