Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation training allows you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Information Security Management System as specified in ISO/IEC 27001 . During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of ISMS, including ISMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement. After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation” credential. A Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Information Security Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Information Security Management
- Understand the elements and operations of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, standards, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ISMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 27001
Day 2: Information Security Management System requirements and Certification Exam
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Domain 2: Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free