Why should you attend?
ISO 21500 Lead Assessor training enables you to effectively evaluate a project’s performance and determine whether it is being managed based on ISO 21500 guidelines and best practices. This training course will equip you with the necessary skills and expertise to plan, lead and perform an ISO 21500 assessment.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the methods of assessment and become competent to manage an assessment, assessment team and project.
After mastering the necessary expertise to perform this assessment, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “Certified ISO 21500 Lead Assessor” credential. By holding a Lead Assessor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to assess a project based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Assessors seeking to perform and lead project assessments
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an ISO 21500 assessment process
- Individuals involved in Project Management
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a project assessment
- Expert advisers in Project Management
- Learn how to assess whether the project objectives have been met
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 21500 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Learn how to interpret the guidelines of ISO 21500 in the context of a project assessment
- Understand the assessor’s role to: plan, lead, and follow-up on assessments and accreditation
- Acquire the competencies of an assessor to: plan an assessment, lead an assessment, draft reports, and follow-up on an assessment
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in Project Management Assessment
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 21500 and comprehensive knowledge of assessment principles.
Day 1: Introduction to Project Management and ISO 21500
Day 2: Principles, preparation and launching of an assessment
Day 3: On-site assessment activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Project Management
Domain 2: Project Management process
Domain 3: Fundamental assessment concepts and principles
Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO 21500 assessment
Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 21500 assessment
Domain 6: Closing an ISO 21500 assessment
Domain 7: Managing an ISO 21500 assessment program
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- A training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free