Why should you attend?
ISO 21500 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of Project Management. By attending the ISO 21500 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of Project Management and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Project Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Project Management
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to successfully manage a project
- Understand the basic elements of Project Management
Day 1: Introduction to Project Management based on ISO 21500
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certification of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued