Why should you attend?
ISO 21500 Foundation training enables you to learn the best practices for the management of projects. During this training course, you will be able to understand the key concepts and processes of Project Management. After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “Certified ISO 21500 Foundation” credential. A Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental tools, techniques, processes, and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Project Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Project Management
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Project Management
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Project Management
- Comprehend the basic processes of Project Management
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used to manage a project
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Project Management concepts as specified in ISO 21500
Day 2: Project Management processes and Certification Exam
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and processes of Project Management
Domain 2: Project Management processes
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free